Soundproof – Sound absorbing Doors RW40 – RW45 – RW50 – RW57 – RW42/REI 120
Outer Door Shell
Thick galvanized steel with soundproofing weatherstrip seals and airtight lockings. Polyester powder coating finish.
Soundproofing and sound absorbing materials.
Door case frame
Four sided (including floor) steel frame, grouted into masonry walls inside rooms
or anchored on specifically constructed structures.
Special hinges, built to withstand the weight of the doors,
are mounted on ball bearings to ensure ease of movement.
- Soundproof – Sound absorbing Door RW40
- Soundproof – Sound absorbing Door RW45
- Soundproof – Sound absorbing Door RW50
- Soundproof – Sound absorbing Door RW57
- Soundproof – Sound absorbing Door RW42 – REI 120 (Fire resistance class)
Soundproof windows FONOVIS®
The frames are totally independent and separated from each other, in order to prevent noise propagation through solid materials.
Un-openable windows to provide high tight seal [40-50-60 dB(A)].
These special windows can be made with laminated glass sheets of different thicknesses.