EKOGLASS® Noise Barriers for Roads in Crystal Clear Glass
EKOGLASS® is a crystal clear glass soundproof noise barrier. Thanks to the high design quality, it can be easily integrated in any outdoor environment, because it guarantees a very low, almost “invisible”, aesthetic and visual impact.
Particularly suitable to protect residential areas with high architectural standards, EKOGLASS® combines high sound insulation features with a refined aspect, thanks to the transparency of its components.
Road traffic noise reducing EKOGLASS® barrier, is a CE marked product, in accordance with UNI EN 14388 2005 regulation.
Laboratory analysis certify that the sound insulation features are in B3 Class (according to EN 1793-1 1999 regulation), while the sound absorption characteristics are in A1 Class (according to UNI EN 1793-2 1999).
EKOGLASS® has also been subjected to other tests:
• Falling fragments impact test, in accordance with UNI EN 1794-2 2004 -1.2 regulation;
• Light reflection test, in accordance with UNI EN 1794-2 2004 – 4.5;
• Wind and static load impact test, in accordance with UNI EN 1794-1 2004 – 5.1;
• Self weight, in accordance with UNI EN 1794-1 2004 – 5.2;
• Dynamic forces from snow clearance UNI EN 1794-2 2004 – 5.5.